Everyone in Moray deserves to live well and everyone has a role to play in improving our health and wellbeing. That’s why we’re working together across the health and care system in Moray to bring about better outcomes for communities.
At Health & Social Care Moray, our mission is to ensure people get the right care and support whatever their needs, at the right time and in the most appropriate place.
Our integrated partnership brings together Moray Council and NHS Grampian staff to jointly deliver a wide range of community health and social care services under the direction of the Moray Integration Joint Board. These include:
- Social care services for adults and older people, including care at home, day services, community support and social work;
- Community hospitals;
- Primary medical services (GP practices) and out of hours services;
- District nursing, school nursing, health visiting and health improvement services;
- Mental health, drug and alcohol services;
- Services provided by Allied Health Professionals such as occupational therapists and dieticians
- Dental, ophthalmic and pharmaceutical services.
You can find out more about who we are and what we do here on the pages of our website.